Thursday, January 26, 2012

Meeting 26-01-2012

Action Points
  • Discussed work done since last meeting (see previous posts)
  • I told that I spoke with Lukas about using RL Glue and that we would use the same environments
  • The "Donut World" is shown to me which is a simple continuous problem that can be used for testing
    • Agent starts in the "hole" of a donut-shaped region in a 2-dimensional continuous space
    • Agent recieves positive rewards for being in the donut region
    • 1-dimensional actions indicate the angle of the agent
    • Agents moves forward with a fixed step size; just small enought to be able to stay in the donut region
  • Kurt mailed me a TLS implementation in Scala 
  • Michael offered me a Java implementation of HOO
  • I signed the thesis plan which will be evaluated and forwarded by Kurt and Michael
Tasks
  • Think about how to evaluate the agents (i.e. reward, steps, mean, std, etc.)
  • Implement "Donut World" environment for RL Glue
  • Find existing RL Glue agents to benchmark against
  • Continue on topic Data Stream Mining / Regression trees
Next Meeting

  • Friday, Februari 03, 2012, 11:00 

No comments:

Post a Comment